The 2021 Mixer is now available!
The very same frame found on the Foes Limited Edition Hall of Fame Mixer, the 2021 Mixer is designed around this proven wheel configuration to give you the correct head angle and BB height. With this concept in mind, the 2021 Mixer gives you a ride and feel like no other bicycle you have ridden. This design places the front wheel axle higher than the rear axle, which makes the bike easier to lift over obstacles, and more responsive. With the bigger wheel up front, the rider leans forward more to weight the front wheel for better traction. Look no further than any modern off-road motorcycle design for proof of concept. The 2021 Mixer has 6″ of REAL travel that descends like it’s on rails and climbs like a spider monkey…
Here’s how the Mixer works…
- The front axle is higher than the rear. The front of the bike feels lighter when it comes to clearing obstacles.
- Cornering speed is increased because of the 2 wheel sizes. Wheels rotate in different arcs so the back wheel always tracks the front wheel’s path.
- Acceleration is increased as chain stay length is shorter than 29” rear wheel models.
- The new 2021 Mixer is a combination of CNC machined components and our exclusive hydroformed parts utilizing 6061 T6 aircraft alloy. All frames are hand welded, heat treated, machined and checked for alignment before being assembled right here in our factory.
Foes 2021 Mixer
- 29″ front wheel w/ 27.5” rear wheel
- Suspension travel 6″/ 160mm 2.4 : 1 Rising Rate leverage ratio
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube
- Tapered head tube 1 ⅛” ZS, 1 ½” ZS44|ZS56
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings
- 68mm BB/threaded shell
- 12mm x 148mm (boost spacing) thru-axle with hanger/nut combo
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate
- Prismatic single pass color options INCLUDED!
- Ask about Illusion or 2 stage color upgrades.
- Base Price $ 2499 with Manitou McCleod shock
- Ask about shock upgrade options
pricing and specifications subject to change
Foes products are now available factory direct.