2023 Foes Mixer®
$2,699 with DVO Air or Coil Shock (Fox options available).
The 2023 Foes Mixer is designed around a mixed wheel configuration which uses a 27.5″ rear wheel with a 29″ front wheel. The mixed wheel design allows us to achieve the correct head angle and BB height. With this concept in mind, the Mixer gives you a ride and feel like no other bicycle you have ridden. This design places the front wheel axle higher than the rear axle, which makes the bike easier to lift over obstacles, and more responsive. With the bigger wheel up front, the rider leans forward more to weight the front wheel for better traction. Look no further than any modern off-road motorcycle design for proof of concept. The frame is designed to run either a 160 or 170mm fork, depending on ride style and personal preference.
Here’s how the Mixer works:
- The front axle is higher than the rear. The front of the bike feels lighter when it comes to clearing obstacles.
- Cornering speed is increased because of the 2 wheel sizes. Wheels rotate in different arcs so the back wheel always tracks the front wheel’s path.
- Acceleration is increased as chain stay length is shorter than 29″ rear wheel models.
- A combination of CNC machined components and our exclusive hydroformed parts utilizing 6061 T6 aircraft alloy. All frames are hand welded, heat treated, machined and checked for alignment before being assembled right here in our factory.
- 29″ front wheel and 27 ½″ rear wheel.
- 165mm of rear wheel travel.
- 2.4 : 1 Rising Rate leverage ratio.
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube.
- Tapered head tube 1 ⅛″ ZS, 1 ½″ ZS44|ZS56.
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings.
- 68mm BB/threaded shell.
- 12mm x 148mm (boost spacing) thru-axle with hanger/nut combo.
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate.
- Standard Raw base finish included in price.
- Base Price $2699 with DVO air or coil shock.
- Fox Shocks also available. Ask for pricing.
Pricing and specifications subject to change.
We have you covered with a 5 year warranty.
All of our bicycles always have and always will be made in the United States of America. We take extreme pride in supporting our red, white, and blue.