2021 Foes Ridgeback 27.5″ / 29″
XC / Trail Mountain Bike
$2350 with DVO air or coil shock.
Available in 27.5 or 29 inch wheel configuration, this XC/Trail bike was designed for maximum efforts and all day racing. The monocoque top tube and hydro-formed down tube are a signature of Foes craftsmanship and provide superior strength and stiffness. The Ridgeback uses our low leverage progressive linkage system with 5 ¼ inches of real travel. Whether it’s 6, 12, or 24 hours of endurance, the Ridgeback can float you across the finish line and be ready to tear it up the next the day. Performance is what Foes is all about, and the Ridgeback will deliver every time.
- 5 ¼” suspension travel.
- 2 . 4 : 1 Suspension leverage ratio.
- Trunnion Shock 185mm length 55mm stroke lower hardware 22.2 x 6mm.
- Foes progressive linkage system.
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness.
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube.
- Frame and shock weight: 7 lb. 8 oz./ 3.4 kg (with shock, hardware, size med).
- Tapered head tube 1 ⅛” ZS, 1 ½” EC.
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings.
- 68mm BB/threaded shell.
- 12mm X 148mm thru-axle (boost spacing) with hanger/nut combo.
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate.
- Standard Raw base finish included in price.
- Base Price $2350 with DVO air or coil shock.
- Fox Shocks also available. Ask for pricing.
We have you covered with a 5 year warranty.
All of our bicycles always have and always will be made in the United States of America. We take extreme pride in supporting our red, white, and blue.