Foes Ridgeback 29″
XC / Trail Mountain Bike
$2599 Base Price
Our Ridgeback 29″ alloy Trail bike was designed for maximum efforts and all day racing. For 2023, we’ve made significant updates to the geometry including a longer top tube, steeper seat tube angle and slacker head tube angle. These changes are in line with our goal to make it a more balanced and capable trail bike. We also updated the design of the frame by utilizing a one piece CNC machined design for the lower shock mount and main linkage pivot providing weight savings and strength.
The Ridgeback uses a monocoque top tube and ovalized down tube, which are a signature of Foes mountain bikes. In addition to the craftsmanship, the monocoque and ovalized construction provides superior strength and stiffness. The frame uses our low leverage progressive linkage system with 135mm of rear wheel travel. Internal cable routing is a simple task with our new removable cable guide system.
Whether it’s 6, 12, or 24 hours of endurance, the Ridgeback can float you across the finish line and be ready to tear it up the next the day. Performance is what Foes is all about, and the Ridgeback will deliver every time!
- 135mm suspension travel.
- 2 . 4 : 1 Suspension leverage ratio.
- Trunnion Shock 185mm length 55mm stroke lower hardware 22.2 x 6mm.
- Foes progressive linkage system.
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness.
- 6061 alloy ovalized down tube.
- Frame and shock weight: 7 lb. 8 oz./ 3.4 kg (with shock, hardware, size med).
- Tapered head tube using ZS44/ZS56 headset.
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings.
- 68mm BB/threaded shell.
- 12mm X 148mm thru-axle (boost spacing) with hanger/nut combo.
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate.
- Base Price $2599 – Frameset in Raw Finish with DVO air or coil shock.
- Fox Shocks also available. Ask for pricing.
We have you covered with a 5 year warranty.
All of our bicycles always have and always will be made in the United States of America. We take extreme pride in supporting our red, white, and blue.