Behold the all new E-Bike from Foes, the 2021 E-Ticket. Conjuring up the thrill from “back in the day” of saving your coupons for the good rides at your favorite theme park. Imagine Brent Foes savy and suspension wizardry unleashed on an e-bike…This is definitely an
Starting at $6999
The 2021 E-Ticket utilizes Brent’s proven mixed wheel design and Shimano’s unmatched Steps ebike platform for an unstoppable rig. One of the only truly MADE IN USA ebikes, we’ll let the other guys play with their fancy plastic carbon frames. Our quality has always been the “metal” for real riders…
Here’s how the E-Ticket works…
- The E-Ticket features a red flip chip on the swing link.
The High position features a 65.5° head angle and 13.625″ Bottom Bracket height.
The Low position features a 64.5° head angle and 13.25″ Bottom Bracket height.
- Double-Row Full Max Main Pivot Bearings
- 2.4 : 1 Rising Rate leverage ratio
- The front axle is higher than the rear. The front of the bike feels lighter when it comes to clearing obstacles.
- Cornering speed is increased because of the 2 wheel sizes. Wheels rotate in different arcs so the back wheel always tracks the front wheel’s path.
- Acceleration is increased as chain stay length is shorter than 29” rear wheel models.
- The new 2021 E-Ticket is a combination of CNC machined components and our exclusive hydroformed parts utilizing 6061 T6 aircraft alloy. All frames are hand welded, heat treated, machined and checked for alignment before being assembled right here in our factory.
Frame: Foes 2021 Eticket
Drive System: Shimano Steps E8000 Motor BT-E8035 Integrated Battery 500wh
Shock: TBD 230mm length x 57.5mm stroke
Headset: Cane Creek 40-Series ZS44|ZS56 – Black
Stem: RaceFace A-Effect 35MM,50X0,BLK
Grips: ODI Elite Flow Lock-On Black
Shifters: BOX Prime 9 Box 2
Rear Derailleur: Box 2
Crankset: Shimano XT
Chainguide: Foes proprietary
Bottom Bracket: Shimano STEPS
Chain: Box 2
Cassette: Box 2
Brake (Front): TBD
Brake (Rear): TBD
Seatpost Clamp: Foes single bolt, 34.9mm
Brake Rotor Front: TBD
Brake Rotor Rear: TBD
Front Hub: TBD
Rear Hub: TBD
Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf HS491 Tubeless Compatible FRONT 29 X 2.35 REAR 27.5 X 2.35
Tubes: Schwalbe 29/27 x 2.35 P/V standard tube
Finish: Custom 1 stage
pricing and specifications subject to change
Foes products are now available factory direct.