Foes Mutz – Full Suspension Fat Bike
$2,799 Base Price
The Foes Mutz is a full suspension fat bike with a racing pedigree.
Everything on the Mutz has changed except the name. This tried and true platform has received every update to give you the best of modern geometry. The most significant change is the seat tube angle which went from 73 to 76 degrees. The steeper STA improves pedaling and climbing efficiency and contributes to a more aggressive riding style. In addition, a new monocoque bottom cradle and top tube provide the superior stiffness that Foes frames are known for. Other changes include a longer top tube, a higher bottom bracket and a swing arm with more tire clearance. The swing link has also been improved and is now constructed as a single unit for increased strength, stiffness and reduced weight. Where many fat bikes are designed for snow and sand, the Mutz shreds trails, downhill and anything on the mountain. Unlike other full suspension fat bikes on the market, that ride like fat bikes, the Mutz’ smaller Q-factor makes it feel more like a plus size trail bike!
See our preview on PinkBike.com
- 2 . 3 : 1 suspension leverage ratio.
- Foes progressive linkage system.
- 6.0″ of rear wheel travel (5.5″ travel can be achieved by changing the shock stroke)
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness.
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube.
- Frame and shock weight: 8 lb. 4 oz./3.74 kg (with hardware, size med).
- Tapered head tube ZS44 Top and ZS56 Bottom.
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings.
- 100mm BB/threaded shell.
- 12mm x 177mm thru-axle with hanger/nut combo.
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate.
- Standard Raw base finish included in price.
- Base Price $2799 – Raw Finish with DVO Topaz air or Jade coil shock (Damper Only).
- Fox Shocks also available. Ask for pricing.
We have you covered with a 5 year warranty.
All of our bicycles always have and always will be made in the United States of America. We take extreme pride in supporting our red, white, and blue.