The Foes Mutz is a fat bike with a racing pedigree.
Don’t let the big fat tires fool you into thinking that this bike has only one purpose. The all new Foes Mutz fat tire bike will take you places you’ve only dreamed of. With its handcrafted monocoque top tube, hydroformed down tube, and 5 to 5 ½ inches adjustable rear wheel travel, this 6061 T6 aircraft Aluminum frame lets you navigate any type of terrain. Innovation, design and attention to detail is what separates a Foes bike from all the others. When you ride the Foes Mutz for the first time, you’ll know….
You can run multiple wheelsets! Fits 26″ x 4.0″, 27.5″ x 3.0, or 29″ x 2.35″ with TONS of clearance.
Foes Mutz Fatbike
- Adjustable suspension travel 5″ to 5 ½″.
- 2 . 3 : 1 suspension leverage ratio.
- Foes progressive linkage system.
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness.
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube.
- Frame and shock weight: 8 lb. 4 oz./3.74 kg (with hardware, size med).
- Tapered head tube 1 ⅛” ZS, 1 ½” EX.
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings.
- 100mm BB/threaded shell.
- 12mm x 177mm thru-axle with hanger/nut combo.
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate.
- Standard Raw base finish included in price.
- Base Price $2624 with DVO air or coil shock.
- Fox Shocks also available. Ask for pricing.
|Foes MUTZ specs|
|Frame Size||S, M, L, XL|
|Seat Tube Angle||70.5|
|Bottom bracket height||13.25″|
|Toptube Length EFF.||22.25, 23.25, 24.25, 25.25|
|Seat post diameter||31.6|
|Head tube diameter||ZS44 top/ EC49 btm|
|Head tube length||4.12 SM/MD-LG 4.75|
|Front Der. Type||Direct Mount|
|Rear wheel spacing||12x177mm|
|Front fork (designed for)||120 mm travel (Bluto)|
|Shock Dimensions||8.5″ eye-to-eye, 2.5″ stroke|
|Shock Hardware||6 mm x 22.2mm both ends|
Foes Mutz Geometry Chart
pricing and specifications subject to change
Foes products are now available factory direct.