The Foes Mutz is a fat bike with a racing pedigree.
Everything has changed except the name. This tried and true platform has received every update to give you the best of modern geometry. The most significant change is the seat tube angle. It went from 73 to 76 degrees. This improves pedaling and climbing efficiency and contributes to a more aggressive riding style. A new monocoque bottom bracket section and top tube provide the superior stiffens that Foes frames are known for. Other changes include a longer top tube, a higher bottom bracket and a swing arm with more tire clearance. The swing link has also improved, constructed as a single unit to further increase strength, stiffness and reduce weight. The Mutz isn’t just for snow and sand. It shreds trails, downhill and anything on the mountain.
Foes New Mutz Fatbike
- Rear suspension travel 150mm.
- 2 . 3 : 1 suspension leverage ratio.
- Foes progressive linkage system.
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness.
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube.
- Frame and shock weight: 8 lb. 4 oz./3.74 kg (with hardware, size med).
- Tapered head tube 44mm ZS, 56mm ZS.
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings.
- 100mm BB/threaded shell.
- 12mm x 177mm thru-axle with hanger/nut combo.
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate.
- Standard Raw base finish included in price.
- Base Price $2624 with DVO air or coil shock.
- Fox Shocks also available. Ask for pricing.
Foes Mutz Geometry Chart
pricing and specifications subject to change
Foes products are now available factory direct.