The FXR series has been a solid design in the Foes lineup for the past 10 years.
The FXR has been totally redesigned for 27.5 from the ground up, from a new monocoque top tube to a hydroformed down tube. The FXR uses our low leverage progressive linkage system with adjustable travel 6.3″ to 7″. Whether you are climbing or descending, the FXR can handle anything you give it. The traction is unreal, and cornering speed is like you were on a rail. Performance is what Foes is all about, and the FXR will deliver performance every time you ride it.
Foes FXR All Mountain Bike
- Adjustable suspension travel 6.3 to 7 inch.
- 2 . 3 : 1 Suspension leverage ratio.
- Foes progressive linkage system.
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness.
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube.
- Frame and shock weight: 8 lb. 6 oz./3.8 kg (with hardware, size med).
- Tapered head tube 1 ⅛” ZS, 1 ½” EC.
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings.
- 68mm BB/threaded shell.
- 12mm X 148mm thru-axle (boost spacing) with hanger/nut combo.
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate.
- Standard Raw base finish included in price.
- Base Price $2265 with DVO air or coil shock.
- Fox Shocks also available. Ask for pricing.
|Foes FXR specs|
|Seat Tube Angle||72|
|Bottom bracket height||13.4|
|Toptube Length EFF.||22.5, 23.3, 24.4|
|Seat post diameter||31.6|
|Head tube diameter||ZS44 top/ EC49 btm|
|Head tube length||4.75, 4.75, 5.25|
|Front Der. Type||Direct Mount|
|Front Fork (designed for)||160 mm travel|
|Shock Dimensions||9.5″ eye-to-eye 3.0″ stroke|
|Shock Hardware||6mm x 22.2mm both ends|
Foes FXR Geometry Chart
Sizes: S, M, L
- Top Tube: 22.5”, 23.3”, 24.4”
- Seat Tube Angle: 72 degrees
- Seat Tube Length: 18.5” L, 17” S/M
- Chainstay Length: 16.9“
- BB Height: 13.4”
- Head Tube: 4.75”, 4.75”, 5.25”
- Head Tube Angle: 66 degrees
pricing and specifications subject to change
Foes products are now available factory direct.