The all new Ridgeback XC Trail Mountainbike has been designed for maximum efforts and all day racing with a new monocoque top tube and a hydroformed down tube. Available in either 27.5 or 29 inch models, the Ridgeback uses our low leverage progressive linkage system with 5 ¼ inches of real travel . Whether it’s 6, 12, or 24 hours of endurance, the Ridgeback can float you across that finish line and be ready to tear it up the next day. Performance is what Foes is all about, and the Ridgeback will deliver performance every time you ride it.
Foes Ridgeback 27.5″ / 29″ XC / Trail Mountainbike
- 5 ¼” suspension travel.
- 2 . 4 : 1 Suspension leverage ratio.
- Trunnion Shock 185mm length 55mm stroke lower hardware 22.2 x 6mm.
- Foes progressive linkage system.
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness.
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube.
- Frame and shock weight: 7 lb. 8 oz./ 3.4 kg (with shock, hardware, size med).
- Tapered head tube 1 ⅛” ZS, 1 ½” EC.
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings.
- 68mm BB/threaded shell.
- 12mm X 148mm thru-axle (boost spacing) with hanger/nut combo.
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate.
- Standard Raw base finish included in price.
- Base Price $2265 with DVO air or coil shock.
- Fox Shocks also available. Ask for pricing.
pricing and specifications subject to change
Foes products are now available factory direct.